Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
When water damages your home or business, it can cause more issues if it is not properly mitigated. In as little as 48 hours, that water can create the ideal environment to foster mold growth. This can quickly become a problem in your home or business.
SERVPRO of Indiana County has the necessary training, proper protective gear, and specialized equipment that is needed to handle remediating any mold you may find in your home or business.
If you had water damage recently and you are unsure if it was properly mitigated, give our team a call, we can conduct a mold inspection. (724) 717-4098
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (724) 717-4098
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Indiana County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Indiana County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Homer City
- Black Lick
- Two Lick
- Canoe Ridge
- South Bend